Maybe you have your life under control. Or maybe you don't. Or maybe you did until you added "getting married" to it!
However it is, I hope you find some of the following resources and tips helpful.
I know you're busy, but don't forget to . . .
- Nurture your spiritual life
- Take care of yourself
- Honor your parents
- Love your loved-ones
- Fulfill your responsibilities
- Balance your brain
Nurture Your Spiritual Life
- Take time to pray.
- Take time to read God's word
Take Care of Yourself
- Be consistent with personal care and protect your health
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night
- Drink 6-8 glasses (8 oz) of water each day (or more)
- Be physically active every day
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly. Your digestive system will be much happier. I know this is hard when you are busy!
- Relax! Not as a replacement for hard work but along with it.
Honor Your Parents
- . . . and your parents-in-law to be.
Love Your Loved Ones
- Don't forget your siblings and grandparents, who still want attention from you even though you're extra busy.
Balance Your Brain
- Take breaks. Vary your activities instead of trying to accomplish everything marathon-style.