Things to Consider
- Your handling of your own personal business
- Money, resource, time, and self management
- Current projects, unfinished business
- Practical knowledge and skills needed for being a householder, homeowner, head of household, protector, provider, etc.
- Preparation of your own space, posessions, schedule, etc.
- Acquiring, making, or repairing things you need for yourself (such as clothing) or for your new role (such as tools or books)
- Anything you want or need to get done before the wedding/before you move or merge