Whether he’s moving, she’s moving, or you’re both moving . . . ,
Whether you’re moving across the country or next door. . . ,
. . . moving is a big job!
Add getting settled and adjusted to sharing space, and it’s even bigger!
Things to Consider
- Who’s moving?
- Where and how far are they moving?
- When can they move (when will the new home be ready to start receiving their stuff)?
- What kind of help do they have available?
- Moving safely, efficiently, and inexpensively.
- Getting your new space ready to move into.
- Preparing to move (de-cluttering, planning).
- Consolidating goods.
- Getting settled in your new space.
- Changing addresses and phone numbers.
- Getting adjusted to living together.
Ready, set, go!