Things to Consider
- Personal organization and the management of one’s personal business.
- Paper management, bill paying, personal correspondence, record keeping.
- Subscriptions, utilities, memberships.
- Money management, taxes, banking, etc.
- Details related to home, property, and vehicle ownership or rental
- Wills and related documents
- The home office
- Address and information changes; name change.
Tips and Ideas
It is very important to get your own personal business in order before trying to merge it with someone else’s.