Things to Consider
- How will money be managed and who will manage it?
- How much income will the family have?
- What expenses will the family have?
- What debts and obligations are either the husband or wife bringing with them?
- What savings or other assets do either of them have?
- What are each person's beliefs, convictions, habits, practices, plans, desires, etc. as they relate to money and money management?
And . . .
- Establishing a budget.
- Opening bank accounts (and closing old ones).
- Keeping financial records.
- Paying taxes.
- Planning and preparing for the future.
- Preparing for day-to-day money management.
- Preparing to live frugally.