Whether you're moving across the country or next door. . . ,
. . . moving is a big task!
Having someone move in with you? Learning to share space?
These may require fewer boxes but be no less complicated and challenging!
Things to Consider
- Who's moving?
- Where and how far are they moving?
- When can they move (when will the new home be ready to start receiving their stuff)?
- What kind of help do they have available?
- Plus: moving safely, efficiently, and inexpensively.
- Consolidating goods.
Tips and Ideas
- Plan ahead!
- Label all boxes
- Pack like things together, whenever possible
- Don't try to pack everything at the last minute
- Always purge before you pack