What shall we wear? That is the question ~ and for brides and bridesmaids it’s often a very difficult question to answer because of the lack of modest dresses appropriate for weddings!
Things to Consider
- The bride’s attire (dress, veil and headpiece, shoes, accessories )
- The bridesmaids’ attire (dresses, shoes, accessories)
- The flower girl’s attire (dress, shoes, accessories)
- Attire for the groom, groomsmen, and ring bearer.
- The mother’s dresses; the fathers’ attire, and clothing for other family members (not the responsibility of the bride and groom, of course).
- Clothing of guest book attendant, servers, etc. You don’t need to provide it, you just make sure it coordinates and is appropriate.
- Guests attire (make sure they know what to wear).
What this section covers: