The Big Picture is like the edge pieces of the wedding puzzle. It includes the things you need to know before you can fill in the details!
Things to Consider
- The wedding date
- The ceremony location
- The reception location
- The guest list (especially the approximate number of guests)
- Who pays for what
- The budget
- Who is “hosting” the wedding (this affects who pays for what, the invitation wording, and the planning of the wedding and reception)
- The general time and style of the wedding (formal, semi-formal, informal, casual)
- The theme (if any) and colors
- Who’s handling what, as far as wedding planning goes (who does what ~ as in who carries out the plans ~ is more a matter of details).
You can’t do much until you know these things!