Keep track of what’s on sale when and of expected sales you want to be ready for, with this Expected Sales Worksheet for your homemaking binder.
An expected sales worksheet will help you keep tract of seasonal sales and also what’s on sale at different times of the year. Print the expected sales worksheet that works best for your needs and keep it in your homemaking binder.
To use the worksheet, research local and online sales that are relevant to you, and also goods that you are interested in buying and when they are typically on sale. The beauty of a blank worksheet like this is that you can focus on the information YOU need, not all the information that’s out there.
Filling Out Your Expected Sales Worksheet for Your Homemaking Binder
- Consider what seasons you’re most likely to want to do major shopping. Then find out what sales typically happen in those seasons and what’s usually on sale.
- Take note of major holiday sales you’re already aware of (such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday).
- Search for “what’s on sale when” and take note of products or product categories that you will be interested in during the next year (you might also want to create your own standard worksheet that includes all product categories you will ever be interested in, so you won’t have to keep searching every year).
- Take note of routine sales at stores you like, as they happen.
- If you notice seasonal products on sale at stores you visit, take note of when to expect those products to go on sale next year (for example, if blankets go on sale in February at your store, then write blankets and store name on your worksheet under February).
- You can use separate worksheets for individual stores or categories.
Expected Sales Worksheet #1
Here’s a preview of Expected Sales Worksheet version #1. Click the link below the image to download the pdf file.Expected Sales Version 1
Expected Sales Worksheet #2
Here’s a preview of Expected Sales Worksheet version #2. Click the link below the image to download the pdf file.Expected Sales Version 2
Want more goodies for your homemaking binder? Check out these free printables.